LAW OF SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, article 10, the following General Information is disclosed:
That the domain WWW.MAQUISABA.COM from now on the website is registered in the name of MAQUISABA, S.L., hereinafter EL TITULAR
DATA OF THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE:
- NAME OR SOCIAL REASON: MAQUISABA, S.L.,
- CIF: B-15761299
- Fiscal Address: lgar sabaceda bazar
s/n cp 15840 santa comba la coruña
In accordance with the LAW OF SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY 34/2002 the user agrees to receive communications periodically in his email. If you wish to stop receiving electronic communications of commercial and / or informative content, you must communicate it by email to email@example.com so that your request is activated within a maximum period of 10 days.
The access to and / or use of the WWW.MAQUISABA.COM website (or any other mentioned in section 1 of this notice) attributes the user status to the user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without any reservations, these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
II.- Use of the website, its services and contents;
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, it is prohibited to use the Website for illegal or harmful purposes against THE HOLDER or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the Website.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
Any violation of the rights of THE HOLDER or its legitimate owners over them.
Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those usually used on the network, provided they do not cause any damage to the website.
III.- Unilateral modification;
THE HOLDER may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or delete the services, contents and conditions of access and / or use of the Website.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and the website will be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed.
- Unless prior and express consent, the web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the HOLDER
- Under no circumstances, THE HOLDER will be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website from which the “hyperlink” is made or for the information and statements included therein.
V. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility;
THE HOLDER does not grant any guarantee nor is it liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of utility, adequacy or validity of the Web and / or its services or content to meet specific needs, activities or results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, in good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- Failure by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Website.
The duration of the provision of the service of the Web site and the services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE HOLDER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that comprise it, under the same terms set forth in the third condition.
VII. Property rights;
In order to preserve possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights due to the introduction of certain content on the Web, they must notify said circumstance to ADMINISTRACION@MAQUISABA.COM indicating:
Personal data of the person concerned holding the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the person concerned, you must indicate the representation with which you act.
Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web.
Acreditation of the aforementioned Intellectual property rights.
Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The MAQUISABA SL brand, and the corresponding graphic mark is a registered trademark and its reproduction or use is prohibited without the authorization of its owner. Likewise any other brand of the OWNER that appears on the websites detailed in section 1 of this notice.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is the sole responsibility of them.
VIII. Applicable legislation and Jurisdiction;
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation. MAQUISABA, S.L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions taken arising from the provision of the Web service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or breach of what is established herein
In the event that the User has his address outside Spain, MAQUISABA, S.L. and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submits to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of PONTEVEDRA.
THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the web pages to which the USERS / USERS access through the Search Engine service, as well as any content published by their USERS making use of the rest of the services described here, and in special use that their USERS make them contrary to law, morality and public order, that infringe intellectual property rights, industrial or contain any vice, defect, computer virus or similar software routine.
THE HOLDER is not responsible for damages of any kind that are due to:
- Given the free services offered by the website, the lack of availability and continuity due to the operation, usefulness and reliability of the Services and the WEBSITE.
- The alteration of the privacy and security in the use and contents of the WEBSITE and the services by third parties outside the same in accordance with the current legal regime.
- In the absence of veracity, accuracy, completeness and topicality of the content offered by third parties.
- The presence of viruses or the presence of other false elements in the services offered by third parties through the WEBSITE that may cause alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or user files.
- The lack of legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents of the services offered by third parties through it.
- The use of the Services, the WEBSITE and the contents by the USERS.
- The information, content and services hosted outside the WEBSITE, even if they were accessible from it.
- The lack of availability and continuity due to the operation, utility and reliability of the Services and the WEBSITE of third-party collaborators of the HOLDER
SIGN IN SUSCRIPTION SERVICES
For the registration procedure in the free SERVICES offered by MAQUISABA, S.L. on its WEBSITE, which require subscription, it will be necessary to collect personal data that the USER will freely and voluntarily provide and that will be effective in the Subscription Form, for which purpose it declares that all information provided at the time Registration is true, complete and accurate. All the information of your personal data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of this section and the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data.
In the event that the transfer of personal data of the USER by MAQUISABA, S.L. is necessary. to third parties, warn and request the USER prior and expressly of the assignment, indicating the identity of the assignee and the purpose of the assignment. In any case, the data of the USERS / USERS will be disclosed at the request of the competent administrative authorities or by judicial mandate. The USER declares that each and every one of the data and information provided is correct, and that he / she knows and accepts in full the CONDITIONS, which will govern upon contracting their relations with MAQUISABA S.L. The USER must accept the CONDITIONS to start the registration process.
In accordance with the law of services of the information society 34/2002 the user is guaranteed the possibility of stop receiving commercial information within a maximum period of 10 days from communicating his will by email to ADMINISTRACION@MAQUISABA.COM